Look for Longer 2013
Terms for Clue Submission
Exterion Media Limited (company no. 2866133) (“Exterion Media”) wishes to receive ideas for clues (“Clues”) to use in its 2013 Look for Longer campaign (the “Campaign”). In consideration of the potential to have your Clue included in the Campaign, you agree to these terms of Submission.
Rules of Submission
1. You may submit a Clue provided that you are a resident of the UK, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man and aged 18 or over.
2. The closing date for submission of Clues is strictly 11pm on 6 October 2013.
3. You may submit your Clue either as a:
a. Written description;
c. Drawing; or
4. Where a Clue is submitted as a photograph, drawing or design, you should submit the Clue in a JPEG or PDF format, with each file being no larger than 10MB.
5. By submitting the Clue to Exterion Media either as a photograph or a drawing (“Image”):
a. You warrant that you own all intellectual property attached to the Image and that you are not infringing the copyright of another person or corporation or in breach of any laws relating to intellectual property affecting the Image; and
b. Although you will retain ownership of the copyright in the Image, by submitting the Image to Exterion Media, you agree to grant Exterion Media a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable licence to use the Image in any way Exterion Media chooses, including for commercial use.
Use of Clue
6. Upon receipt by Exterion Media of a Clue, Exterion Media may in its absolute discretion choose to use the Clue as a clue in the forthcoming Campaign which will run from 31 October 2013 until any date and on any media of its choosing.
7. Without prejudice to paragraph 5, above, where the Clue is submitted as an Image, Exterion Media may use the Image wholly in the form in which it is submitted or in an amended form.
8. Where the Clue is submitted as a written description, Exterion Media may use the description as the basis for an artistic interpretation of the Clue
9. Exterion Media does not guarantee that any of the Clues submitted will be used in the Campaign.
10. In the event that Exterion Media does use a Clue in the Campaign, Exterion Media may publish the name of the person who has submitted the Clue either on its website or on the Campaign’s website.
11. English law applies to these Terms and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail in the event of any dispute.
13. By submitting a Clue, you agree to these Terms of Clue Submission and any other rules published by or on behalf of Exterion Media.